ACCOMMODATION

 

Apartment Luna is located in Privlaka, Glavanci, near the ancient city of Zadar and near the picturesque and historic town of Nin.

 

Our apartment Luna in their 35m2 has a foyer, living room with sofa bed, a bedroom with a double bed, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, and a balcony of 10 square meters!

 

Apartment is on 1. floor and has a TV and air conditioning. Parking place for your cars, and there's also a grill.

 

 

   PETS – NO

 

Price / Cijene Apartmana

HR

Navedene cijene odnose se na korištenje apartmana za jednu noć.

U cijenu je uključena boravišna taksa.

Svi apartmani se mogu iznajmljivati tokom cijele godine.

Rezervacija je potvrđena uplatom avansa od 20% od ukupnog iznosa, a ostatak 80% plaća se po dolasku.

 

ENG

These prices apply to the use of the apartment for one night.

The price includes accommodation fee.

All apartments can be rented throughout the year.

Reservation is confirmed by the advance payment of 20% of the total amount, while the rest 80% to be paid upon arrival.

 

 

Apartman Luna smješten je u mjestu Privlaka,naselje Glavanci, nedaleko starodrevnog grada Zadra i u blizini pitoresknog i povijesnog grada Nina.

Naš apartman Luna u svojih 35m2 ima predsoblje, dnevni boravak s trosjedom na razvlačenje, spavaću sobu s bračnim krevetom, kompletno uređenu kuhinju, kupaonicu sa tuš kadom, i balkon od 10 kvadrata!

 

Apartman se nalazi na 1. katu i ima TV i klima-uređaj,parking mjesto za vaše limene ljubimc, a na raspolaganju vam je i grill.

 

   KUĆNI LJUBIMCI –NE

 

 

 

 

 

© z.style3000@gmail.com